Thursday, March 31, 2011

On missing..


There's this plump and jolly female bus driver in RTS, she wins hands down as the most loved bus drivers. She greets you forever with a hello hello..and sometimes with a cheeky "lov lov". You travel in the bus dreary after a long day and she comes along, as enthusiastic as ever.
Today she declared that its her last trip..oh my god, I was so sad..while getting down I asked her if its her last trip for the day or she is retiring from RTS, with a huge sigh of relief when she smiled and said she'll be around.

It dawns to me that just a month from today, many of my friends will be graduating.

During Cummins sendoff, some of my friends were very upset; I was like..oh come on, wont we meet gain, they said, yeah we would, but after 5 yrs, not every 5 mins..
Keying this, being half a globe away from friends and family, their words are a constant reminder of what being together and in a carefree college environ means..

so, wont I be meeting some of my friends..like EVER? i guess that wont be the case....coz..
tu jahaan jahaan rahega..mera saaya saath hoga..

No comments:

Post a Comment