Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fleur's parchment

I was 11 when Harry Potter started school as a 11 yr old wizard. I solved potions puzzle with Harry in the Sorcerer's stone, screamed when my friend threw a rubber spider at me in the Chamber of Secrets, kept wondering about Harry-of-future saving Harry-in-present, (thanks to that scene, HP3 is my most favourite movie of the lot), was jolted when Voldemort was back, cried when Sirius died, blamed Snape for Dumbledore's death, had always predicted that Harry was a horcrux...

Just after school, we formed a group of HP-fans, with Radha as Hermione n me Fleur. A conversation, after junior college, I remember making with a girl in my college was about the harry's guiding patronus being a silver doe. Coincidently, the girl is now my roommate, and we have several animated HP talks at home now.

Literally we grew up with Harry Potter..

2 comments:

  1. Truly a harry potter fan. That also explains your recent profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually its the reverse order.. a friend asked why Fleur as a profile pic..n i keyed this

    ReplyDelete