Sunday, July 17, 2011

Watsapp

I made my colleague count the # apps on his android..his count is 150. My shocked expression.. He tells me people have 1000's of apps. Pat is my reply..do people use even 50 regularly? Do I even need to iterate his answer?

Few days back, I suggested another blogger to have a compiled page which has links to his blogs scattered on myriad of different websites.

I was chatting with a friend today, who asked if I have this app or that app..I dont have an android :) ..managing life without it very well. Tech-back-ed? Ok! no issues..Its my conscientious decision of staying clear of all addictive stuff, taken when Facebook had a stranglehold over my life. Just a month of deactivated facebook left me with so much time at hand, to do stuff which paid back big time.

With Google + opening a new chat corner, its seriously getting difficult to get your virtual social life in place. Its really heart warming when some survey reports that youth still prefer face to face talk. We had a potluck at our place. Got to meet people whom we know through roommates, but hadnt interacted much (before the potluck). Its good to meet up in an informal setting..feels lively to have a full house.

No comments:

Post a Comment