Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear mystery reader

Hi,
I write this one solely because my friend in Germany prodded me to. (She got bugged of me asking if that was her/ asking her to investigate if that was my school friend). Every time there's a new post..in 10 minutes flat, you read it (no matter what time is it for you!). Woohoo! I appreciate that..a lot. But it also puzzles me. All I know about you is that you are from Germany, have a Firefox browser on a Windows m/c..and you read what I write. While the feeling that I already have a secret fan is very endearing.........

You know what..I have friends (most of them I know since school years) and a cousin in Germany. When I first noticed this German reader trend, I assumed its one of those. But now I know that they are die-hard Chrome pals.  I am curious..who are you? Do let me know.. 

Thanks and regards,
Deepika

No comments:

Post a Comment