Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When you sneak someone in..

My lab is closed on Sundays. Unless someone who has the access opens the door for you. If you dont know who's gonna be in the lab, you spend 15 minutes of your Sunday morning in calling PhD people to see if they are in the lab. There is a simple solution too..some good soul has opened the door already for you.

Fortunately, as soon as I alighted the bus, I found a stranger who could open the door for me. And I passed the good deed that came my way to others. Today I was the good soul who has opened the door a wee bit to let other MS folks in.

I hope an opportunity knocks at my door soon, am all set to welcome it with open hearts..

1 comment:

  1. What happened to blogger? usually the publish date would be same as the date you started jotting the post?

    ReplyDelete